Top 5 Disney Costumes – Katie
Top 5 Mad Hatter’s Through the Years – Caro
1.Hatter from the book Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll, 1865. Well, the first impression is always the good one. From this one we’ve been able to imagine the Hatter and it has helped through the years to try and interpret it.
2.Hatter from the Disney version in 1951, voice by Ed Wynn. I love the song this Hatter and the March Hare gave us, not to mention that he had quite a green outfit that made him even madder.
3.Hatter played by Martin Short in the TV movie from 1999. This has been my favorite of them all; Martin Short can make a really good Mad Hatter and give us a mad tea party 😀
4.Hatter played by Andrew Lee Potts from the syfy mini-series ‘Alice’, 2009. This was a good change in the Hatters character, I liked how he was portrayed, and I’m sure he became the favorite of some fans 😉
5.Hatter played by Johnny Depp in Tim Burton’s 2010 movie. Well I must say that this Hatter has the best make up yet, I loved his green yellow eyes and his carrot hair. Johnny did a great job.
Top 5 Songs with Alice in Wonderland Themes- Erin
1. “White Rabbit” by Jefferson Airplane When you think of songs about Alice in Wonderland, this is everyone’s first thought. And just a heads up, the Collide version of this song (from the Resident Evil: Apocalypse soundtrack) is awesome 🙂
“And if you go chasing rabbits/And you know you’re going to fall/Tell ’em a hookah smoking caterpillar/Has given you the call
Call Alice/When she was just small”
2. “I Am the Walrus” by The Beatles …and this is everyone’s second. even if you’ve never heard it, you can guess where it came from.
3. “Alice” by Stevie Nicks “Better run for your life!” cried the Mad Hatter/”Alright,” said Alice…”I’m going back…/To the other side of the mirror…I’m going back…”
4. “Sunshine” by Aerosmith “I followed Alice into wonder land/I ate the mushroom and I dance with the queen”
5. “The Trip” by Donovan “Girl, you drank a lot of drink-me,/But you ain’t in a Wonderland”