Each Wednesday, Kindling Romance posts a sampling of the bestseller lists in eBook romance culled from across the Internet. Both publisher and retailer-only websites are included, as are books that have print versions in addition to eBook format.
1. Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon, St. Martins. Print edition available. (#9 in Kindle top sellers**)
3. From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris, Penguin. Print.
5. Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward, Penguin. Print.
7. Upon the Midnight Clear by Sherrilyn Kenyon, St. Martin’s. Print.
8. Dead and Gone: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel by Charlaine Harris, Penguin. Print.
9. Twilight: The Twilight Saga Book 1 by Stephenie Meyer, Hachette. Print.
Read the complete lists here
I’m surprised to see some of these books categorized as romance. Do you think they are romance novels?
I thought they were more like supernatural or science fiction, but whatever works. I need a damn Kindle!
Do you have a Kindle? Is it odd to read from that as opposed to a real book? Or is it better?