In December we gave you what the best of the year was… now we have put together a list of what to look forward to in 2010. Check out out lists for the can’t miss books, movies and TV shows coming up this year. What should you pay attention to in 2010? Read on to find out!
Top 10 Books You Should Buy in 2010 – Krystal
1. Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris (5/2010)
What can possibly happen to Miss Sookie Stackhouse next? I can’t wait to see, especially after we posted the first chapter in December.
2. The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (9/7)
Cassandra Clare’s books have always peaked my interested and I’m really looking forward to seeing what this new series has to offer.
3. Vampire Diaries The Return: Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith
I can’t wait for both the TV show and the books to pick up again this year. I just have to have my yearly dose of Stefan Salvatore.
4. Burned by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast (4/27)
Emily-June is in love with House of Night series and I can’t wait to see her reactions on our forum after she reads it.
5. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong (4/1)
Kelley Armstrong is back again with even more from The Darkest Powers series. What is in store next for Chloe this tie around?
6. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (7/20)
After the hype of Shiver, I really am looking forward to Maggie’s new book.
7. Everlasting Life by Cate Tiernan
OBS owner Dawn was the one who introduced me to Cate’s work and it is brilliant. If you haven’t checked her out, do so now.
8. The Necromancer by Michael Scott (5/2010)
Michael Scott’s Nicholas Flamel tales are perfect for any fantasy lover. Although not well known to YA reader’s this series is great.
9. Hourglass by Claudia Gray (3/2010)
Part of Claudia’s Evernight series, this book is a definite read for me. I really hope guys enjoy it as well.
10. Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison (2/23)
This is for all you Kim Harrison fans, you know who you are.
Top 5 Movies of 2010 – Chris’ Version
1. Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2/12)
2. Clash of the Titans (3/26)
3. Robin Hood (5/14)
4. Eclipse (6/30)
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 (11/19)
Top 10 Must See movies of 2010 – Krystal Version
1. Daybreakers (1/8)
Ethan Hawke as a dark and sexy vampire, need I say more?
2. Eclipse (6/30)
This was hard to put second and only is because I don’t want to suffer ’til June.
3. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (12/10)
Oh Narnia, how do I love thee, why must you only be out every 2 years?
4. Iron Man 2 (5/7)
Robert Downey Jr. rocked my world in the first film, let’s see if he can do it again.
5. Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2/12)
I’m a Greek myth fanatic and therefore I will either love or hate this movie, only time will tell… and my review.
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 (11/19)
It’s not a proper November without a Harry Potter movie now is it. I’m looking forward to the end, but also wishing it wasn’t coming so soon.
7. Alice in Wonderland (3/5)
Tim Burton better not destroy this brilliant book, that’s all I have to say about that.
8. The Wolfman (2/12)
Rose would kill me if I didn’t put this up here. So here it is – shut up Rose.
9. The Last Airbender (7/2)
As much as I love what I’ve seen for this, I’m really concerned that M. Knight Shyamalan might destroy the original show’s work.
10. The Sorcerer’s Apprentice (7/16)
This would probably be a lot higher on my list if Nick Cage wasn’t in it, but who knows it could shock the hell out of me.
Top 5 TV shows you have to watch in 2010 – Krystal
1. Lost: Season 6 (The Final Season)
Duh, and all for you Rose.
2. True Blood: Season 3
Also duh, in fact why isn’t this #1… Oh right because I have no idea when the hell this is coming back. Supply me dates HBO.
3. Vampire Diaries: Season 2
After last seasons awesomeness, how could they not make a new season. More naughty Damon and sexy Stefan, please.
4. V: Season 1
To be continued… that’s what were were left with only a few episodes in last year. Now they have to deliver the rest, or I’ll smack them.
5. Smallville: Season 9
I sadly only catch this series once in a blue moon, not the Alyson Noel kind, and I really want to pick it back up… at least I own all the seasons on DVD.
So much to buy and watch this coming year. I have no idea how i’m going to manage the time, money to do all this. I hope you enjoyed our list.
Let us know if you agree. If not, WHY?