Things to Remember For the New Season of “The Vampire Diaries”
A new episode of “The Vampire Diaries” airs tomorrow night and here are a few reminders of how last season ended:
- Klaus is actually half werewolf and half vampire and he broke the curse of the sun and the moon by killing Jenna and the werewolf who had been helping Tyler. After promising to reunite his brother, Elijah, with his family, Klaus killed Elijah.
- Damon was bitten by Tyler as he was transforming during the full moon and was dying from the bite. Stefan locked him in the basement to keep him from killing himself, but he escaped when Sherriff Forbes and her deputies showed up to take down Damon and Stefan. In his stupor from the effects of the bite, Damon bit Elena and drank from her before coming out of his hallucination/memory of Katherine. Elena took him home and Damon poured his heart out to her about how he’s treated Stefan so badly over the years and asked Elena to tell him he’s sorry. He also apologized for how he treated her and he told her that he loves her. As Damon’s eyes closed, Elena kissed him.
- Jeremy was shot by Sherriff Forbes when she tried to kill Damon. In front of her mom, Caroline gave Jeremy her blood to heal him since the ring wouldn’t work because he was harmed by a human. Bonnie and Alaric took him to the old house to use the power of the spirits to try to save him. After thinking that the spirits wouldn’t help, Jeremy came back to life. Later that night, Jeremy told Bonnie that he feels weird. He woke up in the middle of the night, thinking he heard Alaric moving around in the house and Vicki’s ghost began to follow him around and then called out to him. Then he sees Anna’s ghost.
- Stefan went to Klaus to find a cure for Damon’s werewolf bite. Klaus showed Stephan the cure when he semi-transformed to his werewolf form and bit Katherine on the wrist. He then cured her in the next moment with his blood. Klaus recruitedbStefan to join him for a decade in order to get the cure for Damon. Klaus fed him bags of human blood. Klaus gave a bottle of his blood to Katherine and compelled to her leave. Stefan believed that Katherine would never take it to Damon, but she came through and did. After Stefan got a text from Elena that Damon was okay, Klaus confessed that Katherine was on vervain. Klaus forced Stefan to drink from a non-compelled human to make sure that he held up his end of the bargain and Stefan killed her.
- Caroline spilled her guts to her mom about her being a vampire and they hugged it out.
- Katherine told Elena about how Stefan sacrificed everything for the cure and then told her that it’s okay to love both of the brothers because she did.
So, are you looking forward to the new season of “The Vampire Diaries”? What are you hoping to see in the season premiere? Join us in the forum and discuss.