September 11th through 13th will be “Stephenie Meyer Weekend” in Port Angeles, Washington. Port Angeles, the location of Twilight scenes, will host a celebratory “Twilight Fest” in honor of Meyer’s acclaimed book series.
Friday, Sept. 11th
- Twilight Trivia Tournament
- Outdoor movie – “Twilight” sponsored by Odyssey Bookshop –free – time to be determined
- Twilight Trivia–The last two people will face off before the movie Friday night
- Prom Dress Collage * sponsored by Black Diamond Bridal
- Second Friday “Twilight” Art WalkBelle Ball
Saturday, Sept. 12th
- Belle of the Ball Bash presented by Red Cross –requires tickets
- Vendors with twilight inspired merchandise
- Games with cool prizes
- Quileute Storyteller K. Anita Wheeler – appearing at TwiCon-sponsored by My Favorite Memory
- Bella’s Lullaby recital
Read more here (including complete schedule for all 3 days.)
Woot, sounds fun. I wanna go so bad. The Quileute Storyteller most interests me.
Are you going to this event?