Check out these Hot TV News Links. A lot of Vampire Diaries news, interviews, and werewolves….oh my!
- The scoop on Tyler’s wolf transformation on Vampire Diaries episode “By the Light of the Moon”. Entertainment Weekly
- Awesome Vampire Diaries Give-away to tide you over till the next the episode airs on January 27, 2011. Staying In
- The HBO series adaptation of George R. R. Martin’s fantasy series Game of Thrones will begin production on a second season. Tor
- Kevin Williamson talks about his companion series to the Vampire Diaries. It’s the X-Files meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Entertainment Weekly
- Stephen Moyer goes head to head with Alexander Skarsgard for charity. Check out those t-shirts!!! eonline
- Interview with Vampire Diaries hottie Paul Wesley. WetPaint
What did you think of last night episode of Vampire Diaries? Tyler sure looked like he was going to break free and do some damage to Caroline. There is an obvious relationship budding between these two. Nothing says “I Love You” like being there through a traumatic werewolf transformation.
SPOILER ALERT AHEAD…
Stephen should have stayed in the cave with Katherine a few more weeks. I would have liked to have seen how Damon and Elena interact without Stephen around. However, from the looks of it in the coming attractions, Damon’s new vampire friend Rose, calls Elena out on her “love” for Damon. And what’s up with Rose’s shoulder? Could it be a werewolf bite is deadly but it just takes time? Thoughts?
On to True Blood…how many of you want that t-shirt that says “Bill’s Bitch”? Don’t act like you don’t!