OBS is glad to be back with another Character Profiles special feature! This month we’ll be bringing you your favorite Twilight Saga characters with every detail you need to know so when the Twilight Saga: Eclipse comes out in theaters June 30th, you’ll have a better insight on who is who. Enjoy!
Remember to check our Book Club of the Month Eclipse HERE and look out for more Eclipse specials!
Brought to you by OBS User Nikki.
Full Name: Edward Anthony Masen Cullen.
Portrayed in the film by: Robert Pattinson.
Allegiance: Olympic Coven (Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, Edward, Bella, Renesmee).
Date of Birth: June 20, 1901.
Date of Change: 1918 (Unknown date).
Changed by: Carlisle Cullen.
Originally From: Chicago, Illinois.
Hair Color: Bronze.
Eye Color: Green (as a Vampire they are golden).
Height: 6’ 2”.
Edward is described by Bella as being impossibly beautiful. At various points in the series, she compares him to the mythical Greek god Adonis. His skin is “like marble”—very pale, ice cold, and sparkles in the sunlight. She describes his facial features as being perfect and angular—high cheekbones, strong jaw line, a straight nose, and full lips. His hair, which is always messy, retains the unusual bronze shade that he inherited in his human life from his biological mother. His appearance changes if he goes long without feeding: his eyes darken, becoming almost black, and purple bruises appear beneath his eyes. Edward has a slender but muscular body.
Distinguishing Quality: Very fast runner, Mind reading ability.
Hobbies: Collecting cars, playing piano and writing music.
Occupation: Graduate of Forks High School.
Edward (father), Elizabeth Masen (mother).
Isabella Swan-Cullen (wife), Renesmee Cullen (daughter), Carlisle Cullen (father), Esme Cullen (mother), Alice Cullen (sister), Emmett Cullen (brother), Rosalie Hale (sister), Jasper Hale (brother).
Nick Names: None known.
Car: Silver Volvo S60R and Silver Aston Martin V12 Vanquish.
- “If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I’m not ashamed of it.”
- “Do I dazzle you?”
- “I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.”
- “And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…
- What a sick, masochistic lion.”
- “You should probably know that I’m breaking the rules right now. Well, not technically, since he said I was never to walk through his door again, and I came in the window… But, still, the intent was clear.”
- “If we could bottle your luck, we’d have a weapon of mass destruction on our hands.”
- “Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars, towing this little freak who greets them all by name, knows everything about them, and wants to know which room she can move into.”
- “I don’t see you making yourself useful. Why don’t you go fetch a space heater or something?”
- “Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever — every single day of forever. Will you marry me?”
More of these characters HERE
What do you like about these characters? Join us in the discussion!