Top 5 Supportive Things to Tell a Time Traveler – Chris/Dawn
1. You can always go back and fix it.
2. As long as you didn’t see your future self, you shouldn’t explode and destroy the entire world!
3. GREAT SCOTT!
4. Don’t worry, no one saw your bare ass.
5. Don’t DATE your mom, it will always end in you disappearing! (P.S. Don’t trust anyone named ‘Biff’)
Top 10 Time Traveling Movies – Krystal
1. Back to the Future
2. Bill & Teds
4. Terminator 2
5. Back to the Future 2
6. 12 Monkeys
7. Butterfly Effect
8. Star Trek
9. Meet the Robinsons
10. The Jacket
Top 5 Time Traveling Shows – Krystal
1. Quantum Leap
(What is better than Scott Bakula jumping into a new body each week, sometime that of a woman’s, to fix what went wrong)
2. Lost in Space
(A classic show, Lost in Space will forever be an ultimate time travel show. “Danger Will Robinson”)
(Alternate dimensions still counts as time travel damnit. Jerry O’Connell and friends get sucked into an experiment and have to travel through dimensions in the hopes that they will eventually find home.)
4. Star Trek
(Many episodes of Star Trek dealt with time travel and it was always fun to see the characters in different times)
(Again this series was not a time travel series so much as it was a series with time travel episodes. The few that we saw always took us by surprise and were some of my favorite episodes.)
Top 5 Time Traveling Books
1) Timeline (Michael Crichton)
2) Outlander Series (Diana Gabaldon)
3) Slaughterhouse Five (Kurt Vonnegut)
4) The Time Traveler’s Wife (Audrey Niffenegger)
5) The Time Machine (H.G. Wells)
What do you think of the lists? Is your favorite on a list? Tell us about it!