Chapter 10 & Chapter 11 – By Chris
School – Cafeteria, Art Class
“Who’s your next victim?” – Riley page 59
“Having no idea how this happenend, no logical explaination.” – Ever page 64
Don’t blame, Tivo’s got a mind of it’s own. – Riley page 66
She does that with everyone, she’s hardly a threat. Unlike you.” – Haven page 74
“And I see you have a little friend with you.”- Ava page 76
1. Why is Ever denying the fact that she is dressing better because of Damen?
2. Why is Damen all over Stacia? What does that mean for him and Ever?
3. Why is Haven so jealous of Ever, and why should she be?
4. How did Damen know what costume to where? What do you think will happen at the party?
5. With another psychic at the party, what could this mean for Ever?
During the morning Ever takes a moment to figure out what sweatshirt to wear, and asking Riley for advice. This being a sure sign that Ever wants to catch Damen’s eye again, and her boring hoodies won’t do the trick, and Riley is on to her. As anxious as she was to get to class, she is very disappointed because Damen is openly flirting with Stacia. This continues through out the day, when Damen tries to get her to pass a note for him to her, Stacia, her worst enemy.
Miles and Haven are dismayed that their new lunch buddy, has finally ditched them for the cooler crowd, but they knew it would happen soon enough. Ever is confused by Damen’s behavior but by the end of the day when he isn’t in Art, she is giving up. But somehow that little note intended for Stacia makes it way to Ever’s class and the teacher makes her take it, because it’s addressed to her. The note holds a beautifully drawn red tulip….
READ THE REST OF THE SUMMARY AND JOIN IN THE DISCUSSION HERE