Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2″ IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- SCENE OF THE BRINE (PICKLED AND PRESERVED, BOOK #3) BY MARY ELLEN HUGHES: BOOK REVIEW
- SWEATERWEATHER & OTHER SHORT STORIES BY SARA VARON: BOOK REVIEW
- IT’S A WONDERFUL KNIFE (A COMFORT FOOD MYSTERY, BOOK #5) BY CHRISTINE WENGER: BOOK REVIEW
- CONSEQUENCES OF ADVANCED SPELLCASTING (THE MAGICIANS SEASON 1, EPISODE #03): RECAP & REVIEW
- SOFTER THAN STEEL (LOVE AND STEEL #2) BY JESSICA TOPPER: BOOK REVIEW