Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2″ IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- A FATAL CHAPTER (A BOOKTOWN MYSTERY #9) BY LORNA BARRETT: BOOK REVIEW
- SAVED BY THE SEAL (BATTLE SCARS, BOOK #2) BY DIANA GARDIN: BOOK REVIEW
- A FINELY KNIT MURDER (SEASIDE KNITTERS MYSTERY, BOOK #9) BY SALLY GOLDENBAUM: BOOK REVIEW
- THE WEDDING AGREEMENT (STRICTLY BUSINESS #3) BY ELIZABETH HAYLEY: BOOK REVIEW
- BREAKING WILD BY DIANE LES BECQUETS: BOOK REVIEW