Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2″ IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- ARCHANGEL’S ENIGMA (GUILD HUNTER, BOOK #8) BY NALINI SINGH: BOOK REVIEW
- CLAWS FOR ALARM (NICK AND NORA MYSTERIES SERIES, #2) BY T.C. LOTEMPIO: BOOK REVIEW
- ALL OF ME (COVINGTON COVE #2) BY KELLY MORAN: BOOK REVIEW
- WHITE COLANDER CRIME (A VINTAGE KITCHEN MYSTERY, BOOK #5) BY VICTORIA HAMILTON: BOOK REVIEW
- A MACKENZIE CLAN GATHERING (MACKENZIES & MCBRIDES, BOOK #8.5) BY JENNIFER ASHLEY: BOOK REVIEW