Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2” IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- CRAFTY CAT AND THE CRAFTY CAMP CRISIS (CRAFTY CAT, BOOK #2) BY CHARISE MERICLE HARPER: BOOK REVIEW
- COCOA BEACH BY BEATRIZ WILLIAMS: BOOK REVIEW
- SIN EATER (THE ARIA KNIGHT CHRONICLES, BOOK # 1) BY ALESHA ESCOBAR, SAMANTHA LAFANTASIE: BOOK REVIEW
- THE BLOODY BLACK FLAG: A SPIDER JOHN MYSTERY BY STEVE GOBLE: BOOK REVIEW
- KISS MARRY KILL (IRON CLAD SECURITY, BOOK #1) BY SIDNEY HALSTON: BOOK REVIEW