Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2″ IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- THE DIVA SERVES HIGH TEA (A DOMESTIC DIVA MYSTERY #10) BY KRISTA DAVIS: BOOK REVIEW
- PORTRAIT OF A CONSPIRACY (DA VINCI’S DISCIPLES, BOOK #1) BY DONNA RUSSO MORIN: BOOK REVIEW
- THE DUKE OF OLYMPIA MEETS HIS MATCH BY JULIANA GRAY: BOOK REVIEW
- REGENCY MAKEOVER PART III: AN EXQUISITE MARRIAGE (REGENCY MAKEOVER #3) BY DARCIE WILDE: BOOK REVIEW
- DAISIES FOR INNOCENCE (ENCHANTED GARDEN MYSTERY #1) BY BAILEY CATTRELL: BOOK REVIEW