Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2” IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- A TREACHEROUS CURSE (VERONICA SPEEDWELL, BOOK #3) BY DEANNA RAYBOURN: BOOK REVIEW
- SMOLDERING HUNGER (DARK KINGS, BOOK #8) BY DONNA GRANT: BOOK REVIEW
- MOTORHEAD (IRRESISTIBLE BACHELORS, BOOK #7) BY LAUREN LANDISH: BOOK REVIEW
- THE ENGLISH WIFE BY LAUREN WILLIG: BOOK REVIEW
- DOWN BY CONTACT (THE BARONS, BOOK #2) BY SANTINO HASSELL: BOOK REVIEW