Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2” IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- NIGHT PLAY (DARK-HUNTER, BOOK #5; WERE-HUNTER, BOOK #1) BY SHERRILYN KENYON: BOOK REVIEW
- A SUMMER TO REMEMBER (TALLGRASS SERIES, BOOK #6) BY MARILYN PAPPANO: BOOK REVIEW
- GRACE SEES RED (MANOR HOUSE MYSTERY, BOOK #7) BY JULIE HYZY: BOOK REVIEW
- THIS SAME EARTH (ELEMENTAL MYSTERIES, BOOK #2) BY ELIZABETH HUNTER: BOOK REVIEW
- THE WINNER’S KISS (THE WINNER’S TRILOGY, BOOK #3) BY MARIE RUTKOSKI: BOOK REVIEW