Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2” IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- LETTERS FROM PARIS BY JULIET BLACKWELL: BOOK REVIEW
- THE CURSE OF TENTH GRAVE (CHARLEY DAVIDSON, BOOK #10) BY DARYNDA JONES: BOOK REVIEW
- CANCELLED BY MURDER (A POSTMISTRESS MYSTERY, BOOK #2) BY JEAN FLOWERS: BOOK REVIEW
- CHRISTMAS COMES TO MAIN STREET (BRIAR CREEK #5) BY OLIVIA MILES: BOOK REVIEW
- BILLIONAIRE ON THE LOOSE (BILLIONAIRES AND BRIDESMAIDS, BOOK #5) BY JESSICA CLARE: BOOK REVIEW