Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2” IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- SCIENCE COMICS: FLYING MACHINES: HOW THE WRIGHT BROTHERS SOARED BY ALISON WILCUS AND MOLLY BROOKS – BOOK REVIEW
- WHERE THE DEAD LIE (SEBASTIAN ST. CYR #12) BY C.S. HARRIS: BOOK REVIEW
- WALKING ON MY GRAVE (DEATH ON DEMAND, BOOK #26) BY CAROLYN HART: BOOK REVIEW
- KILLER CHARACTERS (BOOKS BY THE BAY, BOOK #8) BY ELLERY ADAMS: BOOK REVIEW
- BEACH LAWYER BY AVERY DUFF: BOOK REVIEW