Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2” IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- CAPTIVE IN THE DARK (THE DARK DUET, BOOK #1) BY C.J. ROBERTS: BOOK REVIEW
- MURDER, SHE KNIT (A KNIT & NIBBLE MYSTERY SERIES, #1) BY PEGGY EHRART: BOOK REVIEW
- A DATE WITH MURDER (MURDER SHE WROTE, BOOK #47) BY JESSICA FLETCHER, DONALD BAIN, JON LAND: BOOK REVIEW
- BIRTHDAY GIRL BY PENELOPE DOUGLAS: BOOK REVIEW
- MURDER ON UNION SQUARE (GASLIGHT MYSTERY, BOOK #21) BY VICTORIA THOMPSON: BOOK REVIEW