Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2” IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- CITY OF LIES (COUNTERFEIT LADY #1) BY VICTORIA THOMPSON: BOOK REVIEW
- A LATE NIGHT (ORCHARD, BOOK #11) BY SHEILA CONNOLLY: BOOK REVIEW
- UNLEASH THE NIGHT (DARK-HUNTER, BOOK #8; WERE-HUNTER, BOOK #2) BY SHERRILYN KENYON: BOOK REVIEW
- BONAPARTE FALLS APART BY MARGERY CUYLERY: BOOK REVIEW
- SPINNING BY TILLIE WALDEN: BOOK REVIEW