Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2” IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- INTO THE FIRE (NIGHT PRINCE, BOOK #4) BY JEANIENE FROST: BOOK REVIEW
- DAILY GRIND (TAKEOVER, BOOK #4) BY ANNA ZABO: BOOK REVIEW
- FACIALS CAN BE FATAL (BAD HAIR DAY MYSTERY #13) BY NANCY J. COHEN: BOOK REVIEW
- TWELVE ANGRY LIBRARIANS (CAT IN THE STACKS, BOOK #8) BY MIRANDA JAMES: BOOK REVIEW
- THE DRESSMAKER’S DOWRY BY MEREDITH JAEGER: BOOK REVIEW