Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2” IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- TWICE TOLD TALE (BLACK CAT BOOKSHOP MYSTERY, BOOK #6) BY ALI BRANDON: BOOK REVIEW
- BETWEEN SISTERS BY CATHY KELLY: BOOK REVIEW
- WHEN ALL THE GIRLS HAVE GONE BY JAYNE ANN KRENTZ: BOOK REVIEW
- TANGLED UP IN BREW (BREWING TROUBLE, BOOK #2) BY JOYCE TREMEL: BOOK REVIEW
- ONCE BROKEN FAITH (OCTOBER DAYE, BOOK#10) BY SEANAN MCGUIRE: BOOK REVIEW