Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2” IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- GHOSTAL LIVING (HAMPTONS HOME AND GARDEN MYSTERIES, BOOK #3) BY KATHLEEN BRIDGE: BOOK REVIEW
- PROTECTING HER BY KIRA BLAKELY: BOOK REVIEW
- MRS. JEFFRIES RIGHTS A WRONG (MRS. JEFFRIES, BOOK #35) BY EMILY BRIGHTWELL: BOOK REVIEW
- A PANICKED PREMONITION (PSYCHIC EYE MYSTERY, BOOK #5) BY VICTORIA LAURIE: BOOK REVIEW
- STILLHOUSE LAKE (STILLHOUSE LAKE, BOOK #1) BY RACHEL CAINE: BOOK REVIEW