Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2” IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- SINS OF THE NIGHT (DARK-HUNTER, BOOK #7) BY SHERRILYN KENYON: BOOK REVIEW
- DRAGON FEVER (DARK KINGS, BOOK #9.5) BY DONNA GRANT: BOOK REVIEW
- TOWN IN A MAPLE MADNESS (A CANDY HOLLIDAY MYSTERY, BOOK #8) BY B.B. HAYWOOD: BOOK REVIEW
- ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD (ANNA, BOOK #1) BY KENDARE BLAKE: BOOK REVIEW
- WAITING FOR THE ONE (HARRINGTON, MAINE, BOOK #1) BY L.A. FIORE: BOOK REVIEW