Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2” IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- SWEETEST TABOO (S.I.N., BOOK #3) BY J. KENNER: BOOK REVIEW
- MASKING FOR TROUBLE (COSTUME SHOP MYSTERY, BOOK #2) BY DIANE VALLERE: BOOK REVIEW
- A DUKE TO REMEMBER (SEASON FOR SCANDAL, BOOK #2) BY KELLEY BOWEN: BOOK REVIEW
- MURDER SHE WROTE: HOOK, LINE AND MURDER (MURDER SHE WROTE, BOOK #46) BY DONALD BAIN, RENEE PALEY-BAIN, JESSICA FLETCHER: BOOK REVIEW
- ONLY YOU (BACHELOR BROTHERHOOD, BOOK #1) BY DENISE GROVER SWANK: BOOK REVIEW