Entertainment Weekly has unveiled two new stills from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” as a part of their Fall Movie Preview issue, which hits news stands on August 10. The cover of the magazine features an image of Edward and Bella in a flower-filled meadow. They also featured an image on their Facebook page showing a touching image of Bella and Renesmee in a tent looking at Renesmee’s locket.
EW UNVEILS TWO NEW “BREAKING DAWN – PART 2” IMAGESby Dawn, August 7, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- POP GOES THE WEASEL (HELEN GRACE #2) BY M.J. ARLIDGE: BOOK REVIEW
- HENRIETTA THE DRAGON SLAYER: A VERY SHORT PREQUEL (HENRIETTA THE DRAGON SLAYER, #.5) BY BETH BARANY: BOOK REVIEW
- JACOB’S FAITH (BREEDS, BOOK #11) BY LORA LEIGH: BOOK REVIEW
- DEAD COLD BREW (A COFFEEHOUSE MYSTERY, BOOK #16) BY CLEO COYLE: BOOK REVIEW
- ROCK CHICK (ROCK CHICK, BOOK #1) BY KRISTEN ASHLEY: BOOK REVIEW