The folks at Entertainment Weekly have treated Twilight fans to even more stills from the upcoming “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″, hitting theaters on November 16. This set of stills features Edward and Renesmee; Jacob, Renesmee, and Bella celebrating Christmas at Charlie’s; the Cullens and Denalis in a tense moment in the woods; Edward and Bella together; and a shot of the lady who made it all possible – Stephenie Meyer – in “the meadow”. Check out the images below and share your thoughts with us!
EW RELEASES MORE “BREAKING DAWN 2″ STILLSby Dawn, August 10, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- FOREIGN ÉCLAIRS (A WHITE HOUSE CHEF MYSTERY #9) BY JULIE HYZY: BOOK REVIEW
- COPY CAP MURDER (A HAT SHOP MYSTERY #4) BY JENN McKINLAY: BOOK REVIEW
- THE DIRT ON NINTH GRAVE (CHARLEY DAVIDSON, BOOK #9) BY DARYNDA JONES: BOOK REVIEW
- DEATH OF A BAD APPLE (A FOOD FESTIVAL MYSTERY, BOOK #3) BY PENNY PIKE: BOOK REVIEW
- A WHISKER OF TROUBLE (A SECOND CHANCE CAT MYSTERY #3) BY SOFIE RYAN: BOOK REVIEW