The folks at Entertainment Weekly have treated Twilight fans to even more stills from the upcoming “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″, hitting theaters on November 16. This set of stills features Edward and Renesmee; Jacob, Renesmee, and Bella celebrating Christmas at Charlie’s; the Cullens and Denalis in a tense moment in the woods; Edward and Bella together; and a shot of the lady who made it all possible – Stephenie Meyer – in “the meadow”. Check out the images below and share your thoughts with us!
EW RELEASES MORE “BREAKING DAWN 2″ STILLSby Dawn, August 10, 2012
Clicking our Ads, keeps our site running!
- NEW LEAF (MYSTIC CREEK, BOOK #2) BY CATHERINE ANDERSON: BOOK REVIEW
- GONE WITH THE WITCH (A WISHCRAFT MYSTERY, BOOK #6) BY HEATHER BLAKE: BOOK REVIEW
- MURDER AT LAMBSWOOL FARM (SEASIDE KNITTERS MYSTERY, BOOK #11) BY SALLY GOLDENBAUM: BOOK REVIEW
- A FATAL CHAPTER (A BOOKTOWN MYSTERY #9) BY LORNA BARRETT: BOOK REVIEW
- SAVED BY THE SEAL (BATTLE SCARS, BOOK #2) BY DIANA GARDIN: BOOK REVIEW