Brought to you by OBS reviewer Bridget Strahin
Top Ten Best Abandon Quotes
In preparation for Underworld (Abandon #2) by Meg Cabot. Here’s the top ten best quotes from Abandon, the first book in the series.
- “Check yourself before you wreck yourself.” -Pierce
- ” I have to let my mom know I’m alright. Except for the being dead part.” -Pierce
- “Hold your breath when you go by the graveyard, or the evil spirits will possess your soul.” -Hannah
- ” And then, when presented with an opportunity not to be dead anymore, I took it. It wasn’t personal. It had nothing to do with you.” -Pierce
- “Which is why we have to hurry. I need more than just fat-free licorice to satisfy my three-fifteen sugar fix.” -Alex
- “I might look like a honey-eyed school girl on the outside, in my skirt with its regulation four-inch-above-the-knee hem. But I’ll rip those tassels off your shoes, old man. just try Googling me.” -Pierce
- “This is mine. I’m taking it back. I don’t care about any stupid curse.” -Pierce
- “And I don’t have to admit anything, except that between you and Dad, I don’t know which one of you is going to kill me sooner. Permanently. I mean it.” -Pierce
- “He meant it wasn’t safe for you, because you were clearly aggravating him so much, he felt like killing you. But he didn’t mean it literally.” -Mr. Smith
- “Stop. Just stop. We need to talk. Really talk. I promise I won’t call you names if you promise not to try to kill anyone.” -Peirce
Which of these quotes was your favorite? Do you remember any other quote from the book that you liked?